QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND CUSTODY CHAIN POLICY
SPIGOGROUP, company dedicated to general carpentry to construction and furniture, besides the production and commercialization of wood paneling in order to decoration and acoustic conditioning, defines the current quality, environment and chain of custody of forest based products policy. This policy states in the undertakings of continuous improvement that our company assumes to assure the complete satisfaction of our clients, we coordinate quality in the manufacturing and assembly with environmental protection and the prevention of pollution. Moreover the world’s forest protection with the development of a chain custody system based on technical files of PEFC and FSC with a view to promoting sustainable forest management.
To achieve this, we are going to put all necessary resources and we pledge with maintenance of the chain of custody system PEFC and FSC and the fulfillment of its requirements.
For this reason, the Principles and obligations of SPIGOGROUP are:
To comply with legislation, regulations, legal requisites applicable and other requirements established by the company or by our customers, as well as those requirements that our company subscribe to relation to our environmental aspects.
- The preparation and implantation of Quality and Environment Management System, just as chain of custody which warranty the manufactured products in SPIGOGROUP, through the previous securities in the components, in the materials, in the tools, in the processes, in the verification and production tools, in the resources, in the personal training: Getting it Right the First Time.
- Integration between every department of SPIGOGROUP; aiming the active involvement of all staff. Each department, each chief, each supervisor or operator are implicated in obtaining what was described in the quality management and environment integrated system, and the chain of custody; accomplishing what was written and documented in different procedures.
- Improvement of overall productivity through reducing preparation times and reduced tendency to eliminate incidents in the process.
- Reduction of non-quality costs; reducing the internal rejection and removing external refusal of SPIGOGROUP’s suppliers.
- Treatment of non conformities collectively and in participative way through a quality committee.
- Formation and SPIGOGROUP staff training in order to improve skills and all issues concerning quality, environment and chain of custody and inform personnel about the efficient use of resources and the proper management of waste in order to minimize the environmental aspects of the company.
- Regular reviews of the quality management and environment integrated system and the chain of custody by different techniques and procedures to ensure its permanent timeliness.
In Addition to the above, The Direction of SPIGOGROUP certifies:
- Workers are not prevented from associating freely, choosing their representatives, and bargaining collectively with their employer
- No recourse may be had to any form of forced or compulsory labour
- There is no use hiring workers below the legal minimum age in Spain.
- It does not prevent equality of opportunity and treatment of workers.
- Do not violate any of the core conventions of the ILO.
- Working conditions do not jeopardize the safety or health of workers.
- Does not acquire timber from illegal logging and illegal trade.
- It is not involved in the destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations.
- Does not acquire wood neither participates in significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest uses.
- Does not purchase or participate in the introduction of GMO’s.
The Direction of SPIGOGROUP is responsible for our policy will be known, understood and applied by our team and all the people who is working on our behalf, it is available to the public and will be reviewed to ensure its validity and suitability to the company and in this way Spigogroup collaborate actively in the environment and the world’s forests are managed responsibly and that its many functions are protected for future generations.