Spigoline is specially designed to offer maximum versatility for all solid wood slats.
It can be used in interior and exterior ceilings and walls, on concave, convex and undulated surfaces, in a vertical, horizontal or inclined position.
The wood has a place of honour between warm materials which are used to cover ceilings and walls. The warmth of this material becomes in optimum to big spaces, where a large number of people is gathered.
It is made up of slats of solid Wood (square or rectangular sections) positioned parallel to each other, joined together by wooden rods (12 mm diameter)
It is made up of superior acoustic panel with ovoid or circular holes and solid wood slats (square or rectangular section) positioned parallel to each other and perpendicular to this support.
- Natural Ayous.
- Ayous + Dyed in wood (Beech, Oak, Cherry, Maple, Wengué)
- Ayous + Lacquer RAL/NCR.
Superior panel for Acoustic System: M.D.F. painted in black with ovoid/groove or circular holes.
Other finishes, consult.
- Standard length of slats: 1500/3000 mm.
- Standard length of slats: 2400 mm.
Other measurements. Consult according to project.
- Installation in ceilings: On T-15 structure, Grid System with U-shaped clamp iron.
- Installation in walls: U-shaped clamp on rod, fixed to a wooden spacer.
- Installation in ceilings and walls with wooden spacer and fixing screw.
- Concert Halls
- Conference Halls
- Recording studio
- Public buildings
- Shopping centres
- Cultural centres
- Radio studio
- TV studio