25 articles on Spigogroup wood cladding and wood panel installation
- 4 August, 2021
- Posted by: spigo
- Category: Acoustics, Architecture, Construction, Decoration, News
Spigogroup wood cladding and wood panel installation on ceilings and walls is simple. There in lies part of the success of Spigogroup products, and that is why we have devoted many lines in this blog to explain the different ways of assembling each model.
In this article, we compile all these posts, which may be particularly interesting for those who have to deal with the installation of Spigoacustic acoustic panels, Spigoline wood slats, Spigoplank decorative wood panels, etc.
And remember, if you have any queries, please write us at email@example.com
- Acoustic panels for quick and easy installation on walls and wood ceilings
- Machining and fixtures for wood ceilings and for installing a false ceiling
- Wood slats: How to install a Linear System and a Grid System
- Wood ceilings – ¿removable ceilings, accessible ceilings or fixed ceilings?
- Installation of accessible ceilings, acoustic ceilings or false ceiling
- Removable ceilings and safety components
- Installation of Spigoacustic wood acoustic panels with the Omega system
- Acoustic removable ceilings – Sound absorption levels
- Wood removable ceilings – Materials choices for supporting panel
- Wood sound-absorbing materials: choices and formats for different projects
- Spigogroup wall and ceiling panels: brands and characteristics
- Flame retardant acoustic panels and their classification according to tests carried out on their supports
- Installation systems for Spigotec and Spigoacustic absorbent tiles
- Finishing options and manufacturing lead times in an accessible ceiling
- How to interpret the nomenclature of Spigoacustic sound-absorbing panels
- The 4 types of tiles you can choose for a suspended accessible false ceiling made of wood
- Spigoline doubles the number of items in its catalogue of wood slat panels
- 5 Services that make Spigogroup the best supplier of acoustic panels and wood cladding
- Four wood accessible ceiling tile accessories
- Spigogroup acoustic panels are E1 acoustic panels. What does that mean?
- ACAE PRESTO and FIEBDC acoustic panels catalogue
- 4 Machined fixtures for easy installation of accessible ceilings
- Installing decorative panels with Spigoplank
- Wood cladding panels – Varnishes and treatments
- Spigogroup shortens lead times for its Spigoline solid wood slats