100 Combinations of Fire Resistant Doors (FR Doors) made of wood
- 30 August, 2017
- Posted by: spigo
- Category: Architecture, Construction, Decoration, News
Basically, the main reason for installing them is safety. However, in addition to safety advantages offered by these types of doors, when considering their installation in, other features that meet aesthetic or usability criteria are also taken into account. As a result of the combination of all the available options, there are many combinations for fire resistant doors available in the Spigodoor catalogue of FR doors or Fire Doors.
- Finishes: Spigodoor fire resistant doors can be finished with MDB for painting, Formica, laminated HPL, wood veneer and lacquer. Each material has its own palette of hues and colours available.
- Type of firewall: We can choose between certified FR-30 (RF30; EI1 30-C5) doors that detain the advance of fire advance for 30 minutes, and certified FR-60 (RF60; EI1 60-C5) doors that detain the advance of fire advance for 60 minutes.
- Panel dimensions: we have doors with a standard pane height of 2030/2100 mm in different widths: 425 mm, 525 mm, 625 mm, 725 mm, 825 mm y 925 mm. In addition, according to the chosen certification, special sizes can also be manufactured.
- All these combinations can have stainless steel fittings and/or other accessories, like screws, handles, panic bars, springs, door handles, etc.
Lastly, as we are manufacturers at Spigodoor, if a project requires it, we could deliver bespoke fire resistant doors.
If you liked this post about fire resistant doors, you may also be interested in: