Colour interior panelling, what does each colour mean?
- 3 June, 2020
- Posted by: spigo
- Category: Acoustics, Architecture, Construction, Decoration, News
Using colour interior cladding in a project is a bold move, but it can also be very appropriate. It all depends on whether you are taking into account the impact of colours on people and whether their consequences are in line with our objectives as decorators or interior designers.
People perceive colours differently and they provoke different emotions. Brands know this and decide their corporate colours according to the psychology of colours. These decisions mean that, in the future, an office or business will decide to use wood panelling, colour interior cladding or acoustic panels of one or another colour hue.
What does each colour mean?
- White represents purity and innocence, cleanliness, peace and virtue
- Yellow is associated with happiness, wealth, power, abundance, strength and action.
- Red means stimulation, passion, strength, revolution, virility and danger.
- Orange has to do with enthusiasm, action, lust and sensuality.
- Blue represents tranquillity, freshness and intelligence.
- Green is youth, hope and new life or ecology.
- Purple embodies sophistication and elegance, mystery, nostalgia and spirituality.
- Pink is the colour of sweetness, delicacy, friendship and pure love.
- Grey is the colour of indetermination or mediocrity, but also that of peace, tenacity and tranquillity.
- Black is the colour of elegance, formality and sobriety.
Do you need colour interior cladding for your project? Write to us at email@example.com and we will tell you about all the possibilities.
If you liked this post about colour interior cladding, you may also be interested in: