5 places in your office where to show your love of wood
- 8 September, 2021
- Posted by: spigo
- Category: Acoustics, Architecture, Construction, Decoration, News
Decorating offices with wood transforms workspaces. To a greater or lesser extent, wood is the material of choice in any office decoration project.
There are several reasons for this. Wood is a natural material that brings a significant level of comfort and warmth to rooms where other, colder materials, such as glass and concrete, are also used. With regards to the environment, it is a material that is kind to nature, 100% recyclable and also sustainable. And from the point of view of acoustics it is sound-absorbent, particularly when used in the form of wood acoustic panels.
Everyone loves wood and it seems indispensable in any modern office. But where can we use it? These are the 5 places in your office where you can show your love of wood:
- Ceilings: a very common choice, both as ceiling tiles and as wood slats, particularly when you want to undertake the acoustic conditioning of an office.
- Walls: the location where it is most prominent, again as wood cladding in the form of wood panelling or as wood slats.
- Floors: on platforms or stairs, wood conveys a sense of quality that transforms a visitor’s perception of the company.
- Tables and counters: made of solid wood or slatted wood veneer, they
- are a quick way to add more wood without major building work.
- Cupboards and shelves, employing decorative wood veneer, such as that offered by the Spigoplank brand.
If you liked this post about decorating offices with wood, you may also be interested in: