4 options of wood panels for interior walls Which would you choose?
- 24 February, 2021
- Posted by: spigo
- Category: Acoustics, Architecture, Construction, Decoration, News
Your client has expressed a preference for interior wall wood panels in their project. What are your options?
Spigogroup is a brand specialising in the manufacture of decorative and sound-absorbent wood cladding and wood panels that can offer the ideal wood solution for every project.
These are the four best proposals that you can offer your client.
- Spigotec wood acoustic panels. They are wood panels with great sound absorption which can be installed on both walls and ceilings (with different mounting systems). There is a complete catalogue with different levels of sound absorption and also a smooth model without perforations. There is a choice of melamine, natural wood, lacquered or HPL finishes.
- Spigoacustic wood cladding. These are grooved wood cladding solutions with different sound-absorbent perforations. There are also dozens of models (one is smooth) and finish options similar to those of the Spigotec brand.
- Spigoplank decorative wood panels. These are decorative coverings made of solid obeche wood for walls, ceilings or even furniture. The brand has four models with different three-dimensional surfaces with sound reflective and diffusing effects.
- Spigoline solid wood slat panels. This is one of our most elegant and popular options. The decorative power of parallel wood slats cladding is enormous. The brand has three lines (Grid, Acoustic or Linear) manufactured in obeche wood with natural finishes, wood tones or RAL colours.
If you liked this post about wood panels for interior walls, you may also be interested in: