Sizes and 4 options for linear wood slat cladding
- 10 March, 2021
- Posted by: spigo
- Category: Architecture, Construction, Decoration, News
The linear wood slat cladding consists of solid, rectangular wood slats, placed parallel to each other and joined by means of cross rods or slats. Spigoline manufactures solid wood slat cladding including an exclusive product line, the Spigoline Linear System.
The Spigoline Linear System catalogue features four models to choose from in different width and spacing combinations: 70-15, 70-30, 100-15 and 100-30, the first figure indicating the width of the slat and the second, the gap between slats. Thus, for example, the 70-15 model comes in a panel with four wood slats, each 70 mm wide, whilst the distance between slats is 15 mm. In all models, the slats are 15 mm thick.
This type of cladding is available in 1500 mm or 3000 mm long panels with different widths depending on the model.
- 70-15 Model features 4 slats per panel and a panel width of 340 mm.
- 70-30 Model features 4 slats per panel and a panel width of 400 mm.
- 100-15 Model model features 4 slats per panel and a panel width of 345 mm.
- 100-30 Model features 4 slats per panel and a panel width of 390 mm.
If you liked this post about linear wood slat cladding, you may also be interested in: